Mary Poppins Themed Afternoon Tea
brasserie Max At Covent Garden Hotel
To celebrate Disney and Cameron Macintosh's multi award-winning musical, Mary Poppins which is now playing at the Prince Edward Theatre, Brasserie Max at Covent Garden Hotel has specially created an exclusive, themed Afternoon Tea.
Guests can enjoy delicious themed cakes including, 'The Perfect Nanny' caramel, dark chocolate and hazelnut cheesecake, 'A Spoonful of Sugar' lemon drizzle roulade and a 'Jolly Holiday' violet and white chocolate macaron, as well as old favourites like homemade scones and tasty finger sandwiches.
In addition, the bar team at Brasserie Max have created two themed cocktails: A Walk in the Park, made with Calvados, Briotett Manzana Verde, lemon and apple juice and toffee syrup and an Element of Fun mocktail, complete with lychee juice, rose syrup, lime juice and blackberry with a rose petal garnish, available to order alongside the Afternoon Tea.
£35 per person
£45 per person, including themed cocktail
For those who want the full experience, we have partnered with Mary Poppins to offer a package including BAND A tickets to the musical and our themed Afternoon Tea. Please click here for more details and to book.
MARY POPPINS AFTERNOON TEA MENU
- Selection of sandwiches, including smoked salmon and cream cheese, sliced cucumber and dill, egg and cress, roast beef and horseradish and Coronation chicken
- ‘Super‐cali‐fragil‐istic‐expi‐ali‐docious’ Apricot Battenberg cake
- ‘The Perfect Nanny’ Caramel and dark chocolate cheesecake
- ‘Jolly Holiday’ Violet and white chocolate macaron
- ‘Practically Perfect in Every Way’ Chocolate, avocado and poppy seed opéra cake
- ‘A Spoonful of Sugar’ Lemon drizzle roulade
- Homemade scones with clotted cream and preserves
For reservations and further information:
T: 020 7806 1007 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.