The Crosby Terrace
The Crosby Terrace is now open for lunch, dinner, cocktails and bar snacks. Pull up a chair in our leafy oasis in the heart of SoHo and enjoy the finest, seasonal food and drink.
A range of our signature dishes will be available, including tuna tartare, wasabi popcorn shrimp and roast chicken, alongside a selection of wine and cocktails.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Crosby Terrace!
Open Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays: 12pm – 10pm
Menu available for outdoor dining and takeout
While things may look a bit different, we're doing everything we can to make your experience as enjoyable and safe as possible. We have made some necessary changes to our restaurant based on advice from the government.
Due to limited capacity rules, we recommend making a reservation in advance.
CLICK HERE to book via OpenTable.
For further information:
T: 212 226 6400
- Heirloom tomato gazpacho, saffron vegetable mirepoix $14 (vg) / with shrimp $19
- Guacamole and chips $13 (vg)
- Tuna tartare, daikon, avocado, long beans, soy-yuzu dressing $24
- Crispy wasabi popcorn shrimp $17
- Tomato, mozzarella, and basil flatbread $16 (v)
- Selection of artisanal cheese $19 / $27 / $32 (v)
SALADS & SANDWICHES
- Tricolore salad – Burrata, heirloom tomato, avocado, olives $19 (v)
- Spinach salad, grilled shrimp, shiitakes, avocado, feta, egg, bacon, sherry vinaigrette $26
- Chicken Caesar salad or wrap $24
- Croque Monsieur or Madame on croissant $19 / $21
- Grass-fed or dry-aged angus burger, lettuce, tomato, onion, French fries, onion rings $24 / $28
- Quinoa bowl – roasted cauliflower, broccolini, raisins, green onion, roast grape sauce $28 (vg)
- Roast chicken, broccolini, roasted peppers, patatas bravas, chorizo, smoky aioli $34 (gf)
- Seared salmon, asparagus, creamy truffle polenta, roasted cherry tomato jam $32 (gf)
- Farro linguini, lobster, controne beans, spinach, tomato butter sauce $36
- Lemon tart, crème fraîche
- Warm rice pudding, berry compote
- Chef’s selection of ice creams and sorbets (gf) (v)
- French fries (v)
- Sautéed spinach, garlic (vg)
- Brussels sprouts, bacon, apples