NYE Party at Ham Yard Hotel
A Celebration of disco
- 31st December 2023
- 9pm - 2am
- The Croc Bar & Bowling Alley at Ham Yard Hotel
- £85 per person (includes a welcome glass of Bollinger Special Cuvée NV and late-night snacks from Ham Yard Restaurant)
Dance the night away as Ham Yard Hotel welcomes the New Year with a celebration of disco. Expect to boogie to legendary artists from Diana Ross and Sister Sledge to Bee Gees and Prince with music from Bestley - London’s most celebrated DJ on the disco scene.
Enjoy a glass of Bollinger Special Cuvée NV as you arrive in the ‘Croc’, our spectacular event space complete with an original bowling alley, bar and dancefloor. Bowl strikes, or 'strike a pose' beneath the mirror ball with live saxophone to accompany sounds that span the disco era.
Honouring the occasion will be a disco inspired cocktail menu. After welcoming 2024 in style, a selection of late-night snacks from Ham Yard Restaurant will be served.
A disco dress code is encouraged, but more importantly, get ready to sing, dance and 'party like it’s 1999'!
The Croc Bowling Alley
Bowling can be booked on a first come, first served basis for £10 per person, per game.
Bestley DJ Set
Firmly established in London’s club scene, Bestley brings a disco life force upon the dancefloor and has DJed alongside names including Honey Dijon, DJ Harvey, Artwork, Purple Disco Machine and Horse Meat Disco. As a producer, Bestley's sounds are centred around vocal dance music that draw on the spacey sounds of disco and electro - an inspired consequence of the "numerous Sunday nights spent at the legendary Horse Meat Disco.” Bestley.
A disco inspired cocktail menu (£16 each)
- Disco Inferno (Thyme fat washed tequila, chilli, blackberries, lime & agave)
- Let's Groove (Vodka, lemon Juice, festive syrup & Champagne)
- Lady Marmalade (Gin, lemon, quince marmalade, lemon juice & Cointreau)
- If You Like Pina Colada (White Rum, coconut sorbet, pineapple juice, Champagne)
- Crispy Cod Cheeks
- Truffled Mushroom Toasties
- Wagyu Beef Sliders
- Disco Donuts Go Wild