The Rsc's 'Hamnet' Dinner and Ticket Offer
- Available Monday – Friday: 30th October 2023 – 9th February 2024
- Brasserie Max, Covent Garden Hotel
- Tickets: £99.50, including a Band A ticket and a two-course meal
The Royal Shakespeare Company's hotly anticipated adaptation of Maggie O’Farrell’s Sunday Times bestseller, Hamnet, is now playing at the Garrick Theatre. Adapted by award-winning playwright Lolita Chakrabarti (Life of Pi, Red Velvet, Hymn) Hamnet pulls back a curtain on the story of the greatest writer in the English language and the woman who was the constant presence and purpose of his life.
Just a seven-minute walk from the Garrick Theatre, our Covent Garden Hotel is perfectly located for a pre or post-theatre dinner. We’ve teamed up with The Royal Shakespeare Company to offer a ‘Band A’ ticket and a two-course meal with a glass of wine at Brasserie Max at Covent Garden Hotel, for just £99.50.
Located on Monmouth Street in the heart of the theatre district, Brasserie Max serves much-loved British classics alongside more modern, European dishes.
The ticket package can be purchased from The Garrick Theatre website here.
Once you have booked your tickets, please contact the team at Brasserie Max to book your table.
T: 020 7806 1007
For a pre-show dinner, we ask that you are seated by 6pm. For a post-show dinner, we ask that you are seated by 10.20pm.
About the Play:
Warwickshire, 1582. Agnes Hathaway, a natural healer, meets the Latin tutor, William Shakespeare. Drawn together by powerful but hidden impulses, they create a life together and make a family. When the plague steals 11-year-old Hamnet from his loving parents, they must each confront their loss alone. And yet, out of the greatest suffering, something of extraordinary wonder is born.
Directed by Erica Whyman with Set Design by Tom Piper, Hamnet is a love letter to passion, birth, grief and the magic of nature and is now playing a limited London season until February 2024.
- Valid for performances Monday – Friday, subject to availability.
- Tickets and bookings are subject to availability at Brasserie Max, Covent Garden Hotel
- You will be responsible for any additional charges for food or beverages purchased, over and above the two-course set menu and glass of wine
Photo credit: Manuel Harlan © RSC