At Brasserie Max
SUNDAY 12TH APRIL 2020
Let us take the effort out of Easter Sunday. Sit back, relax and celebrate the long weekend with a special three-course menu for £40 per person, including a glass of house wine.
Choose from seasonal dishes, such as beef carpaccio with pomegranate, rocket and balsamic reduction to start, followed by sumptuous roast lamb with mint sauce. Indulge in a selection of mouth-watering desserts, including chocolate delice with hazelnut ice cream, or hot cross bread and butter pudding with custard. Top it all off with coffee, tea and a selection of petit fours.
Three courses and a 125ml glass of house wine for £40.
Available on 12th April 2020.
See full menu below
- Spring vegetable soup, wild garlic pesto, croutons (v)
- Beef carpaccio, pomegranate and rocket, balsamic reduction (gf)
- Smoked salmon and crab, crème fraîche, lemon and dill gremolata (gf)
- Crispy duck, bean shoot, grapefruit and chilli salad
- Roast Rhug Estate Salt Marsh lamb, mint sauce (gf)
- Roast chicken, sage and onion stuffing
- Seabass, asparagus and samphire, white wine cream (gf)
- Saffron risotto, rocket (v)
Selection of roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables for the table
- Lemon tart, crème fraîche (v)
- Chocolate delice, hazelnut ice cream (gf)
- Hot cross bread and butter pudding, custard (v)
- Neal’s Yard cheese, apple and celery relish, biscuits
Coffee, tea and petit fours
T: +44 (0)20 7806 1007